Blue Water Prism Photography Basic Content License – Personal Use
General Terms and Conditions for digital content:
- This is for Personal Use purchases – for Commercial Use: CLICK HERE
- Digital files are provided as JPEG format.
- Personal use means non-commercial use of the content for display on personal websites (excluding social media) and computers, or making image prints for personal use. The content may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration.
- Content may not be altered with exception of cropping.
- The content may not be used in advertising. The content may not be distributed, resold, re-licensed, or sub-licensed.
- You are granted a limited use, non-exclusive license and non-transferable right to use the content purchased.
- Blue Water Prism Photography retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the content.
- The Licensee indemnifies and holds harmless the photographer against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses stemming from a breach of this agreement, the use of the image, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an image, or any claim by a third party related to the use of the image.
- Warranty and Liability. The image is provided with no warranty regarding the suitability of the image for any purpose. The photographer is not liable to the client or any person or entity for damages, costs or losses stemming from any use of this image. Content is provided “as is”.