Blue Water Prism Photography Basic Content License – Commercial Use
- This is for Commercial Use purchases – for Personal Use: CLICK HERE
- Files are provided as JPEG format. TIFFs are available on request. Pricing may vary.
- For commercial use there are 2 sizes of files available for download:
- for online use and printing to 8×10: ~4 MP
- for large printing: full size
- You are granted a worldwide, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the asset purchased.
- The work you produce with the content must be used for yourself or your direct employer who must be the end user of your work.
- must be used for yourself or your direct employer who must be the end user of your work.
- Blue Water Prism Photography retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the content.
With a Basic license, you may:
- Reproduce up to 200,000 copies of the content in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the content in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program if the expected number of viewers is fewer than 200,000.
- Post the content to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Include the content in some types of products, such as inside a textbook, as long as the primary value of the product is not the asset itself, and the product is not reproduced more than 200,000 times.
- Share the unmodified content with your employees and contractors who have contractually agreed to abide by the license terms
- Transfer the license to your employer.
With a Basic license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can’t use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
- Content may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos or service marks without prior agreement of content owner.
- Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.
- Typically use the content as “Editorial Use” without prior agreement
- Use any Content together with pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content or in such a manner that it infringes upon any third party’s trademark or intellectual property right
For Editorial Use, content:
- May only be used in relation to events or topics which are newsworthy or of public interest, typically in newspaper or magazine articles, news blogs, or similar media.
- May not be used for commercial purposes such as advertisements, promotions, endorsements, advertorials, commercial blogs, merchandise, etc. without obtaining prior written consent from the copyright owner of the content, and additional permissions as necessary.
- May not be modified, except for minor adjustments for technical quality or slight cropping or resizing, while maintaining the editorial context and integrity of the original.
- All uses must include the credit line “Blue Water Prism Photography”